On the day of full economic collapse, it is necessary to act quickly to survive the harsh implications. The following 10 steps should be taken IMMEDIATELY to prepare for the upcoming recession of 2022 and 2023 due to the major inflation, food shortages, and shortages of other daily needs.
1. Monitor stock market and economic news: Keeping up to date with economic and stock market news is essential to identify signs of a potential recession and make plans accordingly. Pay attention to reports from professionals such as Peter Schiff and other trusted sources.
2. Make sure you have enough staple foods in your pantry: Buy non-perishable foods such as grains, nuts, vegetable oils, and canned goods that have a long shelf life. Stock up on staples such as rice, flour, and salt so you won’t have to worry about running out of food during the economic collapse.
3. Learn basic repair and maintenance tasks: Learning how to fix small household appliances, cars, and other common items will save you a lot of money over the long run. This can mean anything from changing a lightbulb to repairing an electrical outlet, or learning how to change a tire.
4. Start growing your own produce: Growing your own food is one of the most sustainable ways to adapt to an economic crisis. Even if you just have a small balcony or backyard garden you can grow a variety of fruits and vegetables.
5. Stock up on essential first aid supplies: Make sure you have a first aid kit with things like painkillers, bandages, antiseptic cream, and any other medicines you or someone in your family may need in case of an emergency.
6. Learn basic survival skills: Knowing how to start a fire or build a shelter can be invaluable when SHTF and you are facing an economic collapse. Take some time to learn these basic skills before it’s too late.
7. Look for other ways to make money: To survive in an economic crisis you will need to find alternative means of income. Consider starting a side business or picking up odd jobs to help supplement your income during tough times.
8. Prepare for inflation: Prices will increase dramatically during an economic collapse so it’s important to save as much money as possible now to prepare for this eventuality. Look for ways to cut back on everyday expenses and focus more on long-term saving strategies.
9. Create a plan for yourself: Having knowledge of survival skills, alternative income sources and a plan for how to handle the crisis is key for surviving an economic collapse. Consider creating an emergency plan for yourself and your family that outlines specific actions for each potential scenario.
10. Stay in contact with your loved ones: In any emergency situation, being able to contact and support one another is vital. Make sure everyone in your family has access to phones, computers, and other communication devices so they can stay in touch with each other and stay safe during tough times